Fall is here and with it, the holidays. What better way to start off these cold and dark winter months than with a festive and cheerful Thanksgiving meal? Whether you’re gathering around the table with family or hosting a Friendsgiving potluck, here are some easy hosting tips to make for an unforgettable celebration.
1. Show off your eats with custom signage - these chalkboard clothespins are the perfect way to label all the mouth-watering goodness and inform guests with food restrictions.
2. Decorate with pumpkins and squash - put your own spin on these fall staples.
3. Serve a signature cocktail - guests love having a pre-made drink to sip on, and as the host you won't have to worry about playing bartender all night.
4. Make a DIY leaf garland - we used fallen leaves in an ombre pattern to show off all the beautiful autumn colors.
5. Create an Instagrammable photo backdrop - it could be as simple as this painted burlap banner.
Love these ideas but don’t have time to do them? We’re here to help. Send us an email to chat about your plans, get decoration ideas, and let us help you plan the perfect Thanksgiving day.
- Christina and Ariel
#partypizzazz #DIY #decorations #garlands #friendship #smalleventplanning #holiday #Thanksgiving #partydecor